James McAvoy and Ewan McGregor in one show, thank you Commonwealth I AM SPOILT.
I loved Renly Baratheon in fact all the Baratheons, it sucks that none of them are in it for very long bar Stannis. I would love George R. R. Martin to write a prequel about the Baratheon family and Robert and Ned riding to war together but he should definitely finish the series first.
I know I’m not a proper adult because I went to have some 1am cereal and discovered that we don’t have any spoons.
We spent a good month drinking juice out of jam jars because we kept breaking all our glasses.
Adulthood = succeeded.
saigon—queen said: This sounds so lovely. Also, don’t worry about the dentist thing - better late than never xxx
Absolutely, I’m hoping they just look in my mouth and say it’s all okay! Couldn’t deal with having to get anything done again. :| Why are teeth so fragile!
It’s a really beautiful day outside. Kieran is at work so I read in bed for a couple hours, had a healthy breakfast and the rest of my day has been spent listening to lovely French music and looking up baby onesies with Pepper because my friend Leah is about to drop (I CAN’T BELIEVE THERE’S GOING TO BE A TINY LITTLE BABY SOON OMG) and then I’m going to get showered/ready and go into town for work. I haven’t been doing a lot of exercise/stretching since we came back from the WHW and I was going to do some today but it’s too nice to care so I might just walk the 3+ miles into town instead seeing as it’s so warm out.
Also going to be super brave and book a dentist appointment for a long over due check up. I’ve been putting it off for ages and ages and now I’m scared my teeth will need treatment. :(
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)